2011年9月18日日曜日

The way to spend university life

There are many ways to spend university. They vary from people to0 people. A university life of a person  is good or bad for him/her ,but it is a just result. Now we are spending the time. Today I will about an article about the ways to spend the time.

A friend of mine spend the time with his friends all the time. In his case, his friends are most important for him. When he is asked to study with friends, he doesn't try to refuse even if he has something to do because friends are important for him. That's because he doesn't have enough time to be alone. Sometimes he says to me that he wants to be alone. I know what he thinks. He is too kind of his friends that he can't care himself. Because he had get a drivers' license, he has increased opportunities to go out and hang out with friends including me. He has become a kind of driver around him. When his friends are faced with going somewhere because of lack of transportation, they
 ask him to do so. It's not good, but he is kind of them to take them somewhere they want to go.I don't whether his life is good or bad. Most important thing is whether he is satisfied with his life. I don't care his life if he is satisfied with it, but if he is getting tired of his life, I want to make his life enjoyable.In his university life, I think, he has other things,more important thing, not hanging out with friends.

In my case, I like to spend the time with studying some subjects I want to know more. Recently I have been interested in the united nations. I will write about how interesting UN is later in more detail later though. I am often alone in KGU. When I want to talk to friends of mine, I go to English Lounge. They talk to me friendly. i often talk about, I don't know why though, how to study English.
Many people who come to English have problems which are, for example, their TOEFL score by the dead line of examination to decide which students are suitable for studying abroad. Although I can't advise them about it, I can talk about a process of my English skills like how I could get over 900 on TOEIC test. TOEIC and TOEFL are not different,but it is similar because they are made by same company, ETS. I'm not sure that something I talk about to them is that information they want. Sometimes, a friend of mine says that My talk is beneficial for her English progress. I think is is a compliment,but it encourages me to talk about it more. It is vicious circle. Anyway I am satisfied with current my life very much especially now. I have many things I want to do and have to do. Something I have do to is annoying but it gives me much knowledge.Also something I want to do is very informative. I have enough time to be alone and to study some subjects compared to a friend introduced above.

In most of people's case, in KGU, there is a kind of stupid rule that is all of freshmen have to become a member of a circle.On the day of circle introduction, unless they decide which circle they join, they can't get out of KGU. If they try to get out there without joint of circle, they are forced to stay in KGU. Some looking scary guys wait them in front of entrance. They are absolutely scary for freshmen. I tried to get out without it. Unfortunately I couldn't, but I could get
a piece of very important information without becoming a circle member that is I have to have a short length of rope. This is because I had got the information, I tried to talk to a man I didn't know at all. He looked like a sophomore and had the rope. As a result, I could get and get out of KGU. Most of people like circle activities. Sometimes I ask people to hang out but they refuse because of scheduling conflict between schedule of circle activities and my suggestion. They look forward to Wednesday. They are the days of circle activities. According to my friends, they sometime fall in love with people in their circle club. It is very attractive isn't it?

All of people belonging to university have their university life. They are very important pieces of their life. They can't be wasted.
(754 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿