2011年9月18日日曜日

AKB48

This article of title is the name popular singer group in Japan. In the group, all of members are girls. Those who are in the group had to take interview. The number of people are 48 members,but when they are on TV, most of times they can't be on TV altogether because of the size of place where they perform. Their age is close to my age, around 20. The highest age people in this group were 25. They are gone,but fortunately they can continue to sing on TV. It is because producer of AKB48 is so kind of members.AKB stands for AKIBA,and AKIBA also stands for AKIHABARA. It is pretty hard for people who don't know Japan at all to understand though. 48 means the number of people in the group. I don't know when, but when they had started their performance, they were popular for Otaku
who like idles very much. It is hard to define otake who they are or they do because each of otaku do various things. Anyway, in this article, otaku are people who like idles very much.First, AKB48 members couldn't sing on TV even though the producer has strong right for TV.I think It was easy for producer to make the members be on TV, but he didn't. I think he tries make all of members become strong to survive in severe entertainment environment. Especially entertainment environment like a job which people are on TV  are hard to continue to be on TV,so all of entertainer should do their best all the time. That's why members of AKB48 are just not only pretty but having an ability to make people fun.

AKB48 members are too many for me to remember all of their members. I remember  a couple of names. The names are very popular,and even old people know the names. When I often talk to my friends about AKB48, I can't catch up with them. I sometime feel annoyed with talking about them. Actually, I don't like to them very much , but they are excellent. I have to admit. I sometimes think that they are so popular now even though they had not been popular at the beginning of their debut. They have kinds attractive points. They are 48  members. Although they are not beautiful very much, they are not fat and too slight. I think Otaku don't have tendency for their loving women. I mean that they like standard women or girls. Popularity of AKB48 spreaded rapidly in Otaku world.

They affect a lot of varieties of people. Regardless of sex, generation, region in Japan, they are well known as just AKB48 not each of their name. Two erections have been held to decide which members are popular so far. The erection is very good idea to make much money. We don't have rights to vote them until we buy a CD in which there is a ballot paper. Otaku are so funny. They hope that their loving member is the most popular in the members, so they buy a lot of CDs and vote many times. That's why CDs sold very well. This way is not environmentally good because after they collected ballot paper from many CDs, and they became just junk.Is it good? I don't think so.

AKB48 is becoming a member of Top musicians in Japan. It has not come the day when AKB48 is on TV recently. It is inevitable to watch them on TV. I don't remember their name though. Some friends of mine like AKB48. When a friend of mine take me to home, he always listens to the songs sung by AKB48. I don't want to listen to them anymore. It is because I am often led to whistle after listening to them all the way from college. I suggested to him that we listen to other genres of music like american pop,Korean pop,or other singers' songs. I'd rather listen to pop songs except for AKB48 songs.He denied to listen to other songs. He is so stubborn that He wouldn't accept my suggestion at all.

In the future, AKB48 could become unpopular decreasingly because of scandals of them. They are
 annoying for me recently. I think some people also think so. That's why or other reasons a drama featured a member of AKB48 is not popular at all.
(724 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿