2011年9月18日日曜日

Big Earthquake in Japan

One day , a day came when big earthquake happened. At the same time it happened , many people  worried  that big tsunami happen next. Unfortunately Guess of them was completely right. When they happened , I was watching them on TV , and I thought they were small potato and Japanese government manage to deal with them soon. My idea was very stupid. It was definitely not. There were many scary visions about the earthquake. The most impressive ision I saw were that many cars were hit by tsunami and went into the sea. They looked very small car like toy cars. After watching them , my family members were scared of them. I had never thought such a thing really happen in real world before they happened. I have watched such disasters in movies , but I have never thought about them seriously.I becam scared of them. Theyaffected many things. Japanese economy was suddenly down. Because Nuclear plants broke down completely , they should be repaired soon. It was really hard to do it with latest technology. TECOM use nuclear plants to supply people with a lot of electrocity, but they don't know how to control them perfectly. That's why bad subtance from nuclear plants leaked and the comanpy have been being blamed for it.

I think all of people hope that they will never happen in the future.I also hope so, but I learned two important things  because of the disasters . First People have to spend their life enjoying them. We don't know when disasters , or something dangerous happen. If they don't enjoy their lives, they feel stressful when disasters happen again and they may kill themselves. Second , we can cooperate with each other whenever we need help. I thought I live in a team in the world. The UN have been helping Japan recover from the disaster. Americanmilitary also help to clean out the debris. They do so under the strategy called helping friends. because of them, Various things ended more than critics expected. Many people around the world contributed much money to the disaster areas. Contribution of  Lady Gaga was unique. She held a big concert in which she requested that Fans buy wrist bands which were cheap. Although the wrist bands were cheap , much money gathered because many fans buy them. Japanese entertainment did their best to support disaster victims.I don't remember when a piece of infomation was reported , but this was that much money have been collected but they couldn't be offered till they are decided how much money are offered per one person or one family. The Japanese entertainers decided not to contribute money to the disaster victimes. They tried to offer them foods, bedclothing. While some popular entertainers decided to do so , president of a company decided to contribute 10billion yen totally by the day of his retirement.

The disasteres have affected Japan very badly. TV program kept broadcasting boring TV programme for some time. This was because TV programme producer cared about the disaster victims. As a result, it was not good for Japanese economy. They have not become able to earn money by doing it. Mass media also worried about them, but they try not to stop publishing fun articles. I think People look forward to entertainments or something fun whatever happen around them.

Altershock has been continuing in the disaster areas, but the disaster victimes are very patient and they can deal with them supported by people. As long as they live, they can do something to live. I want to support them someday. I have to become an educated person to help them. It may be hard for me to do that so, but it is not impossible.

I think it is hard for me to care about disaster victimes because I have never experienced such things. Though I said that I was scared of them above, the disaster victimes were more scared of them because they experienced the disaster. It is easy just to say what I want to do for them, but it is very hard to do what I want to do. I don't think I can help them till I grow up.

When evrything is recovered, they would be happy and live with hope. I am looking forward to the day.

Today's topic is a kind of serious thing. i will be faced with such things in the future then I can do. It depends on who I would be. I want to dicuss it with my friends in English.
(765 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Yudai!

    It is a pleasure to see you tackling serious topics here on your blog. Your remark at the end about discussing such things with your friends lead me to wonder whether there is any place special that you like to go to do that.

    Cheers, PB.

    返信削除