2011年9月18日日曜日

From Period Of Part Time Job Of Yesterday To Today ( Prequel )

Yesterday, I made a contract employee mad by forgetting routine procedure of moving money. He is very strict about how to treat money. The procedure is that: fast staff members have to check     money matched to amount of money customers have to pay. Second they have to move the money closely in front of them and check again very carefully. Third input the digits of the money with machine staying the money in front of them. Finally, after customers go away, they can put the money into the cash drawer. All of things to do during the procedure have to be done with smile. I made a very small mistake. That is that I did the procedure till third step correctly without smile because I was tired , while a few people work with. I mean a few was not enough at that time. I think around 4 to 5 people should have been there. That's why I had to work behind a cash register even though I had things to do. A few people including the contract employee didn't care about things I had to do. If I hadn't finished the things on time, I would make customers wait and receive claims from them and the staff members who worked yesterday. Although staff some staff members don't care about the most important job of mine, they claim me doing things important just for them. They usually make items which were bought from customers into merchandise.It is a kind of very important thing, but my work is also a kind of important thing. Because I didn't agree on their work, I was also mad at the contract employee, so I ignored what he was saying. He became mad at me more and more. I tried to say things I want them to do while I do important things, but I couldn't . He is not part time worker. He is a kind of superior. I understood then that I have to work in forced environment. I should not be mad at him. Japanese traditional culture, vertical society is completely stupid culture. It is better that people can say anything without hesitation. After I was warned not to forget to put the money into cash register, I ignored him at the beginning of a break. I'm sorry for my behavior for him though.

The day, today  has come. I planned to go to Ezu lake which is very attractive for me. In Ezu lake, there are many creatures like fish, yabby , and so on. They interest my curiosity.Before going there, I went to Youmetown with my friend to buy swimming wear and a net with a short stick to catch creatures.Youmetown is a big shopping mall compared to other shops. When I arrived there, I suddenly changed my mind whether to buy swimming wear. Finally I didn't buy a swimming wear, but I bough a net. After buying it, because he wanted to go to a place for a long time, we went there. Every time we go to Youmetown, we go to the place to try to get an valuable item. It is that I can't say here.He has never got it ever before though. Today he has challenged a thing four times or five times to try to get it. He was very eager for it. He looked very serious. So great eagerness of  him that is very rare and I have never seen like who he was while he takes classes. He said that he would try to get it next time when we  come with a smile of pride. He looked he was looking forward to it soon like a children. Next we went to a great place, KGU. There I had an appointment with a professor to see during lunch time. Unfortunately I couldn't see her because I and my friend didn't have enough time to wait her. I am going to the professor someday at her earliest convenience. Actually, while waiting her in front of faculty building, I saw another professor. He is important teacher for me in one way. I asked him whether I could get a credit of a lecture given by him. He said no comment in a funny mood. I thought he suggested good result.
Today I was going to try to write about things impressive and surprisins, but I will write it in next article.
(741 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿