2011年9月18日日曜日

From Period Of Part Time Job Of Yesterday To Today ( Sequel )

We went to Ezu lake. Actually I didn't explain about the shape of it. It consists of two parts which are extremely different. At first, one part is bigger, more dirty, less people than the other part. The other part is we wanted to go.Because Ezu lake is so huge, I couldn't navigate my friend correctly, and we got lost to even just go to the simple destination. That's why we became bored more and more. He suggested me that we go to a Zoo and Botanical garden fast. As our plan, we were going to go there after having caught some creature at Ezu lake. We could go there easily. Probably, he already knew the way to the Zoo and Botanical garden even though I navigated him with my cell phone. He looked very happy when we arrived there. It was very hot and I was reluctant to go into it
 because I imagined that we have to walk long way to see many animals without fun but sweating a lot. I tried to suggest him that we stop to enter but I couldn't do it. He was so happy. After entering there , there was a boring vision which was a few people were and facility looked very out of date. Almost of all facilities were old with rusty. I didn't think some of attractions met safety standards. I mean they are dangerous if adults ride with their. children, but my friends suggested me to ride them, I said no quickly without hesitation. He looked a little bit sad. Fast we saw carps at very dirty pond. I said that I wonder why carps can live in so dirty pond. there is a man who is a staff member of the facility. He was staring at me while I was saying it. I heard it from my friends after he had gone somewhere. I did bad thing. I didn't mean to annoy him. After seeing them, we saw horses. they looked very tired and didn't do anything. They were just lying on the ground. There was the man next place we went. There was a flock of sheep with the man. The man looked mad at me, but he talked to me very friendly. We could touch them. They were  very calm and they looked very hot. After that, we had nothing to watch and just walked around. While we were walking around, we found a bulletin board on which a notice was put The notice announced that visitors can contact with hamsters at 13:30. It was 13:00. when we saw it. I was dying because I was so thirsty, but my friend were very glad with it. That's why we went to a place to contact with them. The place was heaven for us. There was air condition in it. I recovered. Although we had to wait standing to contact them, it was worth having done so. My fiend suddenly remembered that we didn't see any popular animals like lions , giraffes , gorillas , monkeys and so on. We tried to find them. We found the place they are and the place are close to the place we were. I was impressed with elephants. They were bigger than I expected and they looked very stiff. My friend was also amazed that the elephants are so big. He  tried to take pictures of them calling them loudly. I think all of pictures of them are not good because at the time he tried to take pictures, they moved around. After that, we went to see lions, tigers, gorillas. There were them there, but we couldn't see them clearly. It was boring ,but there were very small monkeys from rainforest close to them. They were very cute and pretty. They touched my fingers
 and they wouldn't leave my fingers. I was impressed with very much. I had never experienced such a thing before that. I want to show you how pretty they were. I have no pictures of them though.

 After we enjoy there, we finally went to Ezu lake. When we arrived there, I thought I should have bought a swimming wear at Youmetown and more net for my friend. We couldn't enjoy Ezu lake and I was injured there. In Ezu, there was not any good memories except for having been able to see some cute girls.

When we were on the way to my home, we bought some lunch at MacDonald's with drive through. It is first time that I ordered items with drive-through. I thought it was more hard to order items in the way than to order in person.

I suggest you to go to the Zoo and Botanical garden with friends, parents, boyfriend, girlfriend,anybody. Please don't go there alone. It maybe makes you feel sad. Anyway you can get something good there.
(812 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿