2012年11月5日月曜日

UP original


I don't like to go travelling and I think travelling is a kind of time-
consuming thing. I also think I can experience the same feeling as travelling
by watching movies. I like to watch movies. I can't often watch movies recently
though. Today,I watched a movie named Up. The title is totally different from
the Japanese version The name of Japanese version is A Flying House of
Uncle Curl if translated in English I guess. Because of the difference, it was
difficult for me to find the name in English on the internet.

In this movie, there are two characters mainly. Two are couple. They knew each
other from young age. They had a same dream from the time when they were
children. The dream was to going to a place which is far away from their house
but they were dreaming that they can go someday. After they saw each other,
their life story goes so quickly. Even though life is usually year-long, this movie
tells their life story with just minutes. But I was moved by the scenes the most in
this film.

I often think about the future recently and I wonder I can marry, have children,
get a job. I want to escape from the real whenever I think about such things.
If I could kill myself now, I wouldn't have to do anything whatever I don't want
to do. I couldn't experience things enjoyable happening in the future though.
This movie reminded me of the memories of mine. Looking back to the when
I was younger, there were many things I didn't want to experience but there
were also many I though they were good to experience. One of my memories
I want to forget the most is my junior high school life. At that time, I couldn't
catch up with many classes expect for Physical Education I let my parents
and teachers down. I hated myself so much. The time was the worst time I have
ever experienced and I wouldn't want to back to the time even if I could.

This movie was good movie. I want my friends to watch this movie and think
about themselves. I was happy to have watched it with a simple reason why I
watched.
350 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Yudai.

    Films show us many things where we cannot visit. However you can find something more if you would visit directly.
    I hope you will visit places not only in Japan but in the world.

    Toshi

    返信削除