2012年11月15日木曜日

Twilight original


This is first time to watch the movie titled Twilight, which is an American movie. It is a popular movie in Japan. Main characters are young men and women. 
First of all, a woman move in a town where vampire students live. Her family seems to be poor. His father's car is a patrol car and her car is not fashionable and it is used one. On the first day of her school life in the new place, she is teased with her old-looking car. She looks like me when I moved in the current city. When I was younger, I often moved out and in because of my fathers's job,which requires employees to move around Kyushu often. At the age of  seven, I first moved out of Yatsushiro in Kumamoto to Wada in Kagoshima. I missed the former place so much that it took really long time to get to used to the latter place. After the stay for a year in Wada, I had to move back to Kumamoto but the place was not Yatsushiro but Kikuyou which is very close to the current my house. Because of the some moves, I don't have any lifelong friends who I wanted to get most, but I could get an excellent ability which is probable the most important in the modern society. That is communication skill. I don't hesitate to talk to someone new for me any more and I can talk to them friendly. The character looks shy and being not good at talking to someone new.

I watched this movie without any subtitles so I made full use of my listening skill. That's why I didn't understand the story completely. The story begins with a woman's entrance to a new place and school. She found a man who or which is a vampire. She doesn't like him at the time when she sees him, but emotion changes 
little by little and next story comes. There are a lot of other scenes which people can enjoy without understanding of what characters say.

It was difficult for me to listen to every word characters say but I could understand the flow of the story. I want to watch the next sequel. I think those who don't study English can understand the flow of the story like me.
386 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿