2012年11月15日木曜日

Twilight corrected


This is first time to watch the movie titled Twilight, which is an American movie. It is a popular movie in Japan because characters are young men and women. 

First of all, a woman moves to a town where vampire students live. Her family seems to be poor. His father's car is a patrol car and her car is not fashionable and it is used one. On the first day of her school life in the new place, she is teased about her old-looking car. She looks like me when I moved here. When I was younger, I often moved out and in because of my fathers's job,which required employees to move around Kyushu often. When I was seven, I first moved out of Yatsushiro in Kumamoto to Wada in Kagoshima. I missed the former place so much that it took really long time to get  used to the new place. After a stay for a year in Wada, I had to move back to Kumamoto but the place was not Yatsushiro but Kikuyou which is very close to the current  house. Because of some moves, I don't have any lifelong friends.  I could get an excellent ability which is probably the most important in the modern society, which is communication skill. I don't hesitate to talk to someone new to me any more and I can talk to them in a friendly fashion. The character in this movie looks shy and doesn't seem good at talking to someone new.

I watched this movie without any subtitles so I made full use of my listening skill. That's why I didn't understand the story completely. The story begins with a woman's entrance to a new place and school. She found a man who or which is a vampire. She doesn't like him but her feelings change little by little and next story comes. There are a lot of other scenes which people can enjoy without understanding of what the characters say.

It was difficult for me to listen to every word that the characters say but I could understand the flow of the story. I want to watch the next sequel. I think those who don't study English can understand the flow of the story like me.
379 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Yudai.

    I think movie is useful to brush up your listening ability. I recommend you that you should watch movie with English subtitle first. Then you try to watch without subtitle.

    Toshi

    返信削除